Create a test ACH file that you can send to your bank.
1. Download and install our full working software from http://www.treasurysoftware.com/download.aspx
**Immediate availability of our software (no obligation, no rep call or any involvement from Treasury Software).**
2. In minutes, create an ACH file that you can test with your bank.
3. When you are ready to license, simply enter your license ID and password. No software or settings to re-install.
Need help – call our support center at 866 226-5732, option #2.
Use ACH Universal to create ACH files in NACHA formats to easily and securely create ACH transactions in a fully automated manner for:
• Direct Deposit for employees
• Collections from customers
• Payments to vendors and governmental agencies
• Consolidating funds between accounts in different banks
Treasury Software is a Microsoft Certified Gold Partner and an affiliate member of NACHA.
ACH Universal to create ACH files in NACHA formats is compatible with Windows 7 (and earlier platforms).
Use ACH Universal to create ACH files in NACHA formats to:
--create CCD, PPD, TEL, WEB, RCK, POP, ARC, IAT, BOC, CTX and TXP ACH formats.
--create recurring entries, pre-notes entries and reversing entries
-- Email notification to customers, employees and vendors
--merge and parse ACH files with ACH-Merge™ and ACH-2-Excel™ utilities
--manage and resubmit returns with ACH Return file handling
--lookup ABA listings with a full ABA number report
--fully automate the process with our Software Integration Kit (SIK)
--create files as a Third Party processor (fiduciary file creation for payroll and other processors).