Method CRM for QuickBooks Desktop
The most customizable CRM built specifically for QuickBooks.
CRM: $25 monthly per user, CRM Pro: $40 monthly per user
Developer: Alocet Incorporated
At Method, we believe CRM is much more than just tracking leads and customer interactions. We believe CRM should achieve company-wide automation. So we invented a customizable platform for QuickBooks that lets your unique business get more done in fewer steps.
- Customization means you don’t need separate applications to run business processes unique to your company. In addition to what comes pre-built, you can create and modify existing tables, fields, screens, buttons, and customer portals to turn Method into your own custom web app.
- QuickBooks Integration is seamless. Since we built Method to require QuickBooks from day 1, Method has near-zero setup time and the deepest level of bi-directional synchronization possible.
- Leads allow you to keep potential customers outside of QuickBooks until you are ready to convert them. Import from Excel, build a web-to-lead form for your website, or enter leads directly in Method.
- Opportunities allow you to make sure no sales deals fall between the cracks.
- Campaigns give you the ability to create and track the success of marketing efforts.
- Cases allow you to track customer service issues.
- Portals make you look professional. Fortune 500 professional! Your customers will love logging into their account to view and pay bills, change their contact information, and make new service or product requests.
Your customers will love that your staff have all financial transactions, orders and past conversations at their fingertips – so they don’t have to be put on hold or have their call transferred.
Your staff will love being able to get more done in less time, without having to flip between multiple applications and spreadsheets.
And you will love what company-wide automation does for your bottom line.
Ask your accountant about Method CRM. With over 150 QuickBooks ProAdvisors already certified as Method Solution Providers, there’s a good chance they already recommend it.