SmartBOL® Bill of Lading Software For use with QuickBooks®
SmartBOL® Bill of Lading software is an intuitive and user-freindly program that creates pre-printed or plain paper, bar-coded Straight or VICS Bill of Lading form.
Developer: ADi SmartBOL
SmartBOL® software has been designed to streamline and simplify shipping and Bill of Lading problems that the small to medium volume shipper face daily. The features of these products (listed below) were developed in response to “real world” needs and customer requests. We are constantly listening to our customers and evolving the product based on customer feedback.
The products are intuitive and extremely easy to use. Most of our customers download the software and begin using it immediately. If there are any questions or difficulties in using the program our customer support is available to help.
SmartBOL saves time, reduces costs and eliminates many slow and tedious processes such as hand writing and multiple entries of data. In one action SmartBOL imports sales / purchase Order or Invoice from QuickBooks and creates bill of lading using that information. Please look over the features listed below and see how our products can work for you.
SmartBOL also saves on freight by displaying comparative freight quotes from multiple carriers for the shipment you are creating.
There is no cost or obligation to do so. We think that once you begin using the product you will find it simple to use and an invaluable tool for your company.
SmartBOL Classic Plus version supports:
- Any carrier Straight bill of lading
- Several VICS and Straight bill of lading formats
- 17 digit unique bill of lading number
- Automatically assigns bill of lading number
- Plain paper printing using regular laser, inkjet or DMP printer
- Instant comparative freight quotes
- Onscreen Shipment Consolidation creates master bill of lading
- UCC128 and other Shipping labels
- Ability to print logo and company information on top of each bill
- Prints multiple copies with individual tags such as Shipper, Driver
- Bar-coded Plain paper, Avery type and barcode printer labels
- Prints Shipping Manifest on plain paper
- Saves and emails bill of lading form as PDF
- Makes new bill using default template or an existing bill
- Stores Shipper, Consignee and BillTo information
- Maintains Shipping history, Carrier and Product (Shipping Commodity) records
- Imports Addresses, Products and Carriers from text files
- Runs bill of lading reports
- Saves report in Excel format
- User level authentication and privilege management
- Ability to change legal text on bill of lading forms
Following options are available with Classic version:
- QuickBooks interface to automate bill of lading process
- Hazardous Material (HazMat) bill of lading support
- Network Version adds ability to share information between up to five machines
Enterprise Version adds:
- Multi-warehouse support
- High volume shipping support with Microsoft SQL Server Database
- (Option)Electronic signature capture and digital bill of lading imaging